Ethos, Logos, and Pathos

 If I was trying to convince Mr. Rease to give our class a free day, through logos, ethos, and pathos, I would start with logos. For logos I would say that we have been working really hard and we deserve a break because of the hard work and dedication. Then, for ethos I would state that I have credibility of being a student in his class just as well as everyone else in my class. So, that means that I know what we have been doing in class and if we’ve been a good class. Lastly, for pathos I would say that we are really tired today and this would be our only day to talk to our friends and do things that we can’t do on a regular class day. Also, we promise that we would get back to work on Monday and be ready to learn.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday

Friday